If you’re looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution I suggest you consider the following questions.
- Are you selling B2B or B2C?
- What industry do you operate in?
- How big is your sales team?
- How many people will need to access the CRM?
- Do you need a Sales Leads Manager?
- Do you need to manage tasks?
- Do you need to manage checklists?
- How many customers do you have?
- How many leads do you need to manage?
- Do you need categories or groupings?
- Do you need to track geographical locations?
- Are the business users computer savvy/computer literate?
- How long does it take to learn the solution?
- What information do you need in the CRM?
- What information do you need to flow from the CRM into other solutions?
- What other solutions (accounting, project management, calendar and or marketing) do you want the CRM to integrate with?
- Is there anything else you think is important to note?
Working through this process allows you to think about different features you or your client may require from a CRM, and inspire further questions and clarification of requirements.