The October 2016 Xero MasterMind meetup will be held at River City Labs RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/Xero-Mastermind-Meetup/events/234158802/ It will be on Lessons learnt from Xerocon 2016. It’s a chance to hear different perspectives of Xerocon, and dissect what the outcomes of the conference were for you and your business.
Panel of speakers:
Justin Campbell Account Manager Xero
Tracey Newman Chartered Accountant of Cloud Counting
Cassandra Scott Director of Laurus Bookkeeping
Our panel will chat about:
• Lessons learnt from Xerocon 2016
• Highlights of Xerocon
• QandA from the audienced
The benefit of a post conference review include:
- Optimise the value of attending Xerocon
- Clarifying and discussing learnings from Xerocon
- Hear what other learnt and how they will be implementing it
- Identifying learnings from Xerocon that you can apply to your own business.
Who would benefit from attending:
• Xero Heroes