This newsletters showcases the best recent blog posts from the Accounting Apps community – knowledge and insight delivered in bite size chunks to your inbox… sign up here!
What readers are saying…
These are great newsletters, thanks, heaps of good stuff. Most newsletters I get are 75% worthless………..
– Donnie Buchanan – Cloud Accounting Consultant
Good update, thanks Heather. Yours is one of the few newsletters worth reading… probably because of the broad scope (which is interesting re overall industry trends) but also unique deeper insights shared by your network
I love all of your content and your contribution is absolutely invaluable to the industry!
– Eygló Björk at Glo Solutions – Cloud Solutions Bookkeeper
Very cool useful email, thank you! I know it’s a collection of your various bits and pieces but I genuinely think it’s knowledgeable and valuable.
– Kevin Wiegand dataSights
Thank you for providing an oasis in a sea of much confusion!
– Ed Leenders Footwear & Apparel NZ Ltd
If you are an Accounting App with a great blog – let me know about it!
To be included in the newsletter, please send me the exact link to blog RSS feed. Please double check it before you send it to me!
Several hundred Accounting App blogs are already reviewed for inclusion in the newsletter. You can subscribe:
Here are some tips to help your blog posts be included in the next newsletter
- Make sure blog post titles are interesting, and can be clearly understood by someone perhaps unfamiliar with your solution.
- Don’t include personal names in blog post title – such as Tony’s Top Tips.
- Keep blog post titles evergreen, by avoiding dates.
- Ensure the blog post includes over 350 words of text.
- Attack posts are generally deselected.
- Space the publishing of posts over several days. That is don’t publish a full months worth of content on the same day, as it will only be considered for one newsletter.
I suggest you sign up to the newsletter, and see what sort of posts are included. If you think your post is not being included in the newsletter, you are welcome to send me the exact link to blog RSS feed. Please double check it before you send it to me!