Today on the Cloud Stories, I bring you The Accounting Innovation and Technology Buzz: Current News, Trends and Analysis for the month of November.
Trent McLaren (Head of the Accounting & Bookkeeping Channel at DiviPay) and I talk about awards, acquisitions, question the purpose of whitepapers, and discuss some trends that we’re seeing in the industry.
In this episode, we highlight:
- Raise a cup to thank the bookkeeping industry
- Congratulate the Xero App award winners Change GPS, Service M8, Azupay, Moula
- Talk about Hub24 acquisition of Class
- How to win a Tesla with Expensify
- The Canopy 2021 Client Expectation Studies
- QuickBooks Desktop discontinuation in the UK, while a connected App will be rolling out in the USA
- Intuits Path to Advisory ebook
- Xero acquisition of Locate and Matt Paffs comments on that
- AFR article on Xero acquisition of Locate
- Xero announcing a deeper integration with Shopify
- E-signature solution Annature is partnering with Qantas Business Rewards
- AFR article Qantas links up with Brisbane based e-signature start-up
I hope you like listening to The Accounting Innovation and Technology Buzz with Trent McLaren. Let either I or Trent know what you thought of it.
I’m currently working with the Team at DiviPay to help them connect with the Accounting and Bookkeeping community. If you want to read about the way I work with Accounting Apps, please visit http://endorsementdisclosure.com. You can always see my strategic partners, as they are clearly labelled in pink on the headers of all of my social media platforms.
On the latest Cloud Stories podcast @trent_mclaren & I #RaiseACup to celebrate #GlobalBookkeepingWeek and discuss Current News, Trends and Analysis in #AccounTech for the month of November ☕ pic.twitter.com/dgpfJgbuv1
— 💉💉😷💪🦠Heather Smith (@HeatherSmithAU) November 17, 2021